4.01.2008

Miscellaneous Cards from 2008 (5)

I love this little ladybug! I didn't like ladybugs for a while b/c they brought back bad memories of our house being INFESTED with them. However, I got all these ladybug stamps in stamp sets that I have, and thought I'd put them to use! Someone ELSE might like them, and I'm starting to like them again, too!

When I saw this Clickabella stamp and sentiment on someone else's blog, I just HAD to have it! I spend a lot of time keeping up with friends and family via e-mail, blogs, facebook, etc. I just think this stamp is ADORABLE!

This card was made for a Cupcake Friday challenge on Taylor's blog. Her sketch was of a 5"x5" card, but I did the normal size and then did the sketch on that. I paper pieced the cupcake, too.

Delight in Life Dutch card ~ My grandma is Dutch, and so my mom bought me the now retired SU! Netherlands set. I use it all the time for my grandma's cards, and she loves it!

OK - that's it for the past cards, except the ones that still remain on my camera! I'll get to those soon, but wanted to catch up first! :-) Hope you enjoyed my cards!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: