9.15.2008

Birthday Wishes






From Cards

This was my niece's birthday card... she turned 7 this summer.


Cardstock is SU! Pretty in Pink, and Certainly Celery and Retired slumber party PP.
Ink: Summer Sun, Apricot Appeal, Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst, Bashful Blue, Cool Carribean, and Certainly Celery.
Marvy Scalloped Square punch.
Cupcake is paper-pieced with different white cardstock that I just stamped different colors.


If you want any more info (like what stamp sets I used) just leave a comment. I'm posting these from my laptop while watching a ball game with my husband, so I don't know all the names of the stamp sets. :-)


Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Ok, so I'm finally back! I've been busy moving and unpacking and caring for my kids and husband - never a dull moment! :) Anyway, I do still check in on your blog to see if you have any new stuff up! I LOVE the soldier card and the birthday card! They did turn out great! You may have motivated me to get back to work on something, or anything for that matter!!! I haven't had the chance to even think about fun stuff like card making for quite some time now. Hopefully that will change soon! Christmas is getting closer with each passing day and I NEED to get started on my traditional home-made Christmas cards! Anyway, keep up the good work!