9.27.2007

Stamping Party

I hosted a stamping party Tuesday night... except we held it at someone else's house. Here are the hostess gifts that I received:
This is a little purse-type bag made from folding one sheet of 12x12 paper. You could use it for a gift bag to hold cards or CD's, etc. I thought it was a very cute idea!
Here's the side view
And here it is with a card stuck in the pocket.

The card below was also a hostess gift from the party. I love the color combination on this... she used SU!'s Purely Pomegranate, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, and Sahara Sand.
Outside

inside

I love stamping parties for the fellowship, and because we get to try new techniques and such that I am not able to try because I don't have the tools needed. It's just nice to be with other Christian ladies, as well.

No comments: