5.15.2008

TWO CUTE

When SU! came out with this set in the mini catalogue, I LOVED it! It's a baby set with sentiments for both adoptions and the birth of twins. I just so happen to have friends that just adopted a little girl, and friends that just had twin boys. I borrowed my SU! demonstrator's stamp set and went to work. Here is the card for the twins (named Brady and Jadyn):
This card fits into a business size envelope.
Close-up of onesies
Close-up of sentiment
Close-up of inside
I don't know all the details of where I got everything (stamps, etc.) but here are the details I know:
Stamps: SU! By Ones & By Twos, A Little Love, Swell News, Background Basics,
PSX (A Baby is a blessing... sentiment)
Cardstock/Ink/Markers: White - Walmart, SU! Brilliant Blue, Summer Sun
Other: Hemp twine (Walmart), Scotch Tape Dimensionals, See-through star stickers and footprint, rattle and diaper pin stickers all from a package from my SIL
I was just THRILLED with the way this card turned out! I hope my friends enjoyed it!

No comments: