4.28.2008

Stamping Party cards

I hosted this month's stamping party, and this is what we stamped. Sorry I don't have the details for the stamps, etc, we used, but enjoy the cards anyway!

"you're absolutely fabulous"

"No, seriously - you are!
Birthday hugs and wishes"

This was a Mother's Day card we made. When I got it home, I added the blue to the middle flower... and now wish I hadn't! Oh, well, my grandma will love it regardless! I love the brown and blue color combo!

I earned $35 free merchandise from the party, plus a hostess set, so I got a 6x6 paper pack for the hostess set (because I didn't really like any of the other stamp sets enough to get them!), and the Baroque Motifs stamp set, and Wild Wasabi ink, re-inker and paper. YEAH! I LOVE free stuff!

This is not a favorite of mine, but I'm guessing my BIL won't mind. I did NOT make this card at the stamping party. I got the colors from the strip of patterned paper on the side, then stamped the larger background paper. Here are the details:

Stamps: SU! Fly Fishing
Paper/Ink: (My white cardstock is always from Walmart) SU! Sage Shadow, Marigold Morning, Cranberry Crisp, Basic Brown; Patterned paper is from a stash that my SIL gave me and I don't know who makes it.
Other: Marvy Giga Oval punch

No comments: