11.08.2007

Another sneak peek...

I had to borrow some stamps from my friend for Christmas cards this year, since I don't have any "religious" Christmas stamps. I've been very convicted about this the past couple of years... after all, CHRISTmas should be about CHRIST, not snowmen or presents, etc. (Not that I'm against all the other stuff, I just feel like I have lost focus on the REAL meaning of Christmas at times.) Anyway, my friend has all kinds of stamps, so I chose two sets of hers to use. Now, she won't actually let me BORROW them (as in take them to my own house to use them) as she is using them frequently right now, but she has graciously allowed me to come over to her house about once a week to stamp with her stamps and enjoy some fellowship with her. I've done a lot of cutting and layering at my own house, but still have much to do to finish these cards.


I decided to give you a sneak peek... Both of these sets are retired, and I don't know the names of either of them. The colors I used are Purely Pomegranate, Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand, and some Mellow Moss. I can't wait to see it all together! I'll show them to you as soon as I'm finished... but until then... here's the sneak peek!

No comments: