11.08.2007

Stamping party goodies

My friend hosted another stamping party on the 1st (yes, we get together at least once a month!) Here is the card we made:
I love that the colors are not traditional Christmas colors or the winter blue and white. Frosty is popped up on dimensionals. The designer paper is not SU!, but the colors coordinate exactly with SU! cardstock. The paper punch is not SU! either. The SU! colors are Groovy Guava and Always Artichoke. The ribbon also is Always Artichoke. We used markers to color Frosty's hat, scarf, buttons and nose. We actually used Groovy Guava reinker with a blender pen to color with that color (since they don't make markers in that color!)

This is the other project that we did, but it didn't require stamping. This is just designer paper folded into "barn" stars. Sorry the pictures aren't the best, but you get the idea!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather~ I love this card! So cute and I think I'll copy it.... :-)

Janelle said...

Ooh! I love the stars! How did you make them?

mitchells2000 said...

Julie - feel free to copy it... we actually "cased" it from a swap card that our SU! demonstrator received.

Janelle - the stars were pretty easy... we have a pattern (if you'll e-mail me @ crhbmitchellfam@juno.com, I'll send it to you) and we just printed it on the designer paper and folded it. You can get 2 large stars OR 4 small stars per 8&1/2 x 11" paper.