2.18.2008

As promised...

As promised... FINALLY - here are a couple of cards that I made with the stamps I got for Christmas.

This flower I stamped on vellum and embossed with black embossing powder, then used markers on the back side to get the softer looking colors.
This is my ADORABLE gingerbread girl! This card is pretty simple, but I like it just the same.

This is another Christmas card that I made. This particular one has a very busy background... I fussed with it until it looked better (and made about 5 different versions until I really liked it. If you look closely, the snowman has some glitter and silver paint accents to make him nice and sparkly!

Sorry, I don't have time to embellish the details right now, but I wanted to at least START posting some of the many cards I've made recently! :-)

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I like them all! I think the snowman is my favorite, but I am a snowman freek! I think the gingerbread girl is so cute too! Good job! Can't wait to see more!