4.02.2008

Baroque Motifs

The card below is the same layout as one I posted yesterday. I borrowed a friend's stamp set for these, and just stamped a whole bunch of the backgrounds and images to cut out and use later.
Here's another Mother's Day card, just a little different than the one I posted yesterday.
Stamps: SU! Baroque Motifs and Fancy Flexible Phrases (for the sentiment)
Cardstock/Inks: SU! Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink
Other: White ribbon from Walmart, pearl from a scrapbooking kit, heart page pebble (from I don't know where), Marvy Super Jumbo Scalloped Square punch, and I also used the deckle blade on my paper cutter.
I decided to do something a little different with this card, since I have all my Mother's Day cards finished now. I couldn't quite figure out how to use this bigger, square motif, and I finally came up with this. Most of the details are the same as above, so I'll just fill in the ones NOT listed above.
Stamps: SU! Priceless
Other: Marvy Mega Scalloped Square punch, Crystal glitter from Mark Enterprises, and SU! Purely Pomegranate ribbon.

I think that's about it for the cards like this... I used all the stuff that I stamped! Hope you have a great day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: