4.01.2008

Favorite Peeps

This is the Easter card I made for my hubby, Chris, to go with the Peeps that I buy him every year. He loves Peeps, and I can't STAND them! Anyway, here's a couple pictures of the card.

Attached to the box with hemp twine...

The inside of the card...

I LOVE this little chick. I'm not sure what SU! set he's from... I borrowed him from a friend. Anyhow - here's the details:
Stamps: Chick from SU!, Mini Alphabet Set - Curlz- from The Little Classic Rubber Stamp, Antique Alphabet from Image Tree, and crazy alphabet (1179) from TAC.
Paper: White Cardstock from Walmart, SU! Summer Sun and Tempting Turquoise Cardstock, Patterned paper from the Dollar Store.
Ink: SU! Summer Sun, More Mustard, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie
Other: Marvy Giga Oval and Circle punches, page pebble oval sticker, hemp twine from Walmart

Posted by Picasa

No comments: