4.01.2008

Miscellaneous Cards from 2008 (1)

Since I have made so many cards, I have so little time to post all of them, it seems. I should just post them right away, and it wouldn't be a problem. But, since I haven't done that, I am just going to post a bunch of them, and leave out the details. If you want details on a specific card, just leave a comment and I'll edit the info in.

Cherish - I cased this card from a sample my SU! demonstrator received in a card swap. I just changed the colors from blues to pink/pomegranate. I think it's beautiful!

Priceless... another "cased" card, but I'm not sure where I got it. Again, my SU! demonstrator had it printed out from somewhere and I just copied it.
Delight in Life... this actually is my own! :-) LOL
Stay tuned for more cards...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: