3.04.2008

RAK's

These are a couple of RAK (random act of kindness) cards that people made for me last year. I have a few friends who stamp, but I never really got many cards before this!

from my friend, Rachel
from my friend, Dawn
Christmas card from my stamping party buddy, Beth
Christmas card from my SU! demonstrator and friend, Brenda
The inside of the card above. from my friend, Kim, who doesn't stamp much, but when she does, she sends her cards to me! :-)
I love getting homemade cards in the mail, and my goal is to start making cards just because I care, instead of always just making cards for birthdays, anniversaries, and Christmas. With e-mail, blogs, cell phones, and other electronics, I think that sending mail in general is becoming a lost art, so to speak. I don't have a problem with ANY of those things, but I like to make cards, so why not send them?!?!? :-)


No comments: