3.04.2008

Treeline Thoughts

I made these two cards for different reasons, but I liked the look of the first one so much, I made the second one VERY similar. The first one is a sympathy card for one of Chris' managers at work. I don't have any sympathy type sayings, though, other than "You are in my thoughts and prayers." So - the thinking of you worked on the front.
The second card is almost the same, except for the background stamping and the sentiment.

Here are the details:
Paper: SU! cranberry crisp, always artichoke, Walmart white, patterned paper Earthtone Stripes by My Mind's Eye (purchased at Hobby Lobby.)
Ink: SU! Always Artichoke, Cranberry Crisp
Stamps: treeline (it's not labeled as far as the name) from Inkadinkado, pinecone (2nd card background) from PSX, sentiment (1st card) SU!'s A Greeting for All Reasons, (2nd Card) SU!'s Fancy Flexible Sayings
Other: Marvy Uchida liquid applique (for the snow), Marvy super square punch, eyelets and square brads from Spare Parts, hemp twine from Walmart.

I'll try to post cards a little more often! :-)

No comments: