3.03.2008

Happy Mail

LOOK AT ALL THIS STUFF!!!!! :-)

My sister-in-law sent me all this stuff today... what a happy mail day! :-) (Thanks, Julie!) I know you can't see all the stuff, but there are stamps, SU! stamping wheels with ink for the wheels (I have a handle and a wheel, but only one color ink!), tons of die cuts of all types, a bunch of stencils, some stickers, and a bunch of patterned papers (and possibly some other things I forgot!) What fun! I'm so excited to play with a bunch of these things. More toys to create with... can't go wrong there! :-)

On a totally different note, I have been working on getting the money together to make a family photo wall. After making 20 Christmas cards and selling them for $4 each, I made enough money to purchase the frames (50% off at Hobby Lobby) and 2 matboards today. Now I just have to get another matboard and pictures of everyone! This might take a little while! :-) When I get it done, though, I'll be sure to post it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: