7.06.2007

Bug Me Anytime

I know the background of this card is a little crazy, but I can't do anything straight, so I made it crooked on purpose. I used the dots frame from Around and About for the lines, the big polka dots on the background are from Riveting, and the ladybugs on the background are from Little Layers. The focal ladybug is from Too Punny, and I used the sentiment on the red layer instead of with the ladybug itself. The squares are Marvy Extra Jumbo scalloped, then Super Jumbo, then Mega. Cardstock is White from Walmart, Real Red, and Basic Black (SU!), and some scrap textured red I had from somewhere else for the red square. I used Real Red and Basic Black ink, and used the markers in those same colors to go over the focal ladybug, just to brighten her up a bit. The white ribbon is from Walmart.

No comments: