7.07.2007

You are... Like No Udder!

This is yet another card made with the "Too Punny" set as the focal image. I just think this little cow is "adora-bull!" The polka dots on the bkgd is the little inner circle stamp from Riveting. Letters are alphabet stamps from "The Little Classic Rubber Stamp - Mini's Alphabet set - Curlz." The cardstock is white from Walmart, Basic Black from SU!, Re-entry Red iridescent astrobrights (I got on clearance at Staples) and the silver is actually the back of the cover piece in the package of astrobrights paper. I used Basic Black ink from SU!, and Colorsnap fluid chalk ink in Warm Red. I used a Positively Pink SU! marker for the cow's nose and udder. Eyelets are silver from SU!, and I used the Marvy Super Jumbo and Mega circle punches. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Again, these are just adorable cards! I just love the little cow, lady bug, and fish. They're so cute! Great job!