7.10.2007

Homemade Curtains

These are the curtains that I helped make for my kitchen/dining room last year (this was in our other house in Maryland.) My dear friend, Carrie, actually did all the sewing, but I did the cutting and stamping. The bigger curtains are actually made out of hand towels that I bought at the dollar store for $1! I thought it was a great idea to incorporate them into the curtains. Both sets are reversible as well. I love these, and hope I can use them in our new house! If not, I may be finding someone else to help me make curtains again! :-)

By the way, Janelle, I do keep busy, but not as much as I should or could! Without having kids to occupy my time, and my hubby working late hours these days, it gives me a lot of time to do crafty stuff. Now all I have to do is figure out a way to pay for all that I want! :-)

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Yeah, money is usually the key issue for me too! Great curtains by the way! That's great getting those towls from the dollar store!

Anonymous said...

Hey email me!!!


Rachel