10.13.2007

Charlie Brown Birthday

I finally figured out how to download pics off my camera without using Kodak Easyshare software (since it won't install correctly on my computer right now!) So, here are the cards I PROMISED I was making! I don't have many stamps for little boy cards, but I thought this was cute.
I stamped the Charlie Brown stamp ("The Peanut Gang" by Stampabilities), then colored it in with my SU! markers. I stamped the background with misc. birthday stamps I have, most of them non-SU! (The small party hat and confetti are from SU!'s Button Bear~retired~, the cake is from The Dollar Tree, the balloons are Hero Arts, and the big birthday hat is also a dollar stamp.) The "Enjoy Your Day" sentiment is from SU!'s Riveting set, and I popped it up from the card with a dimensional. I used Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Summer Sun, Glorious Green, Tempting Turquoise and Only Orange for the colors. I think I also used Basic Black and Going Gray for the coloring. I tore the edges of the Charlie Brown image, then ran a marker over the edges. Thanks for being patient with me! :-)

No comments: