10.13.2007

I'm so GLAD we're friends!

This card uses one of my favorite stamps of all time, I think! The Gerbera Daisy is my favorite flower.
Inks: Pixie Pink, Pretty in Pink, Sage Shadow, Close to Cocoa, Versamark
Cardstock: Walmart White, Close to Cocoa, Pixie Pink, Sage Shadow
Stamps: Gerbera Daisy, I'm so GLAD we're friends! both from TAC
I colored the stamp with markers to make the stem a different color than the flower. On the Close to Cocoa cardstock, I stamped the daisy with both Versamark ink and Close to Cocoa. It leaves a slightly different coloring. Istamped the sentiment in Cocoa, then cut out the sentiment with a wavy scissors. I then outlined the word "glad" with a Pretty in Pink marker. The colors kind of remind me of Neopolitan ice cream, with mint instead of vanilla. This card could have used a little embellishment, I think, but I couldn't find anything in my stash that I really liked with it.
Oh, yes... I WON BLOG CANDY!!! I read other stampers blogs all the time, and often they give out blog candy. They have the computer randomly choose one person from the comments that you leave. Well, I never win anything, but I always try to leave comments, just in case one day they actually PICK me! Well, this week, I finally WON! I am so excited to get some new goodies... esp. when they are free! :-)

No comments: