6.27.2007

Men's Birthday Cards

It seems like I have been making TONS of men's cards lately. I am thankful that I bought SEVERAL masculine stamp sets. I love the striped paper that I used on several of these cards. One way that I have found to "stretch" stamp sets is to use all of the stamps in a set to make the background as well.


Black/Copper Truck Birthday
This is a card that I made at a stamping party. The background is embossed with copper and black embossing powder (2 times... one with each color). The copper look on the focal images is Pearl-Ex mixed with Luminiere medium, then stamped with black ink.

Antique Autos Birthday Wishes
Antique Autos Thinking of You
Baseball Champ
Football Thinking of You
I love the ribbon on this card, too... very masculine!

Golf Birthday

Tee-rific Birthday

PS Again, I apologize for the lighting on some of these pictures! The cards look so much better in real life!

No comments: