6.27.2007

Misc. Holidays ~ Mother's Day

The first 2 cards are my design, and the 2nd two are cards that I made at a stamping party.
Delight in Life
I cut out all of the flowers, and used dimensionals to "pop" some of the elements out (though it's hard to see in this picture!)
Dutch Thinking of You
My Grandma is Dutch and PROUD OF IT! When I saw SU!'s Netherlands set, I HAD to get it just to make cards for Grandma. She was thrilled, and tells me I can make EVERY card I ever send her with this set! :-) She makes me feel like I am actually a very creative person... everything I send her is "BEEE-AUUUU-TIFUL!"
Thanks Mom

Thanks so much, Mom
This one I sent to my mom, and she thought it was the best card I've ever made. The flower is just punched out of different patterned papers. The tag is actually just silver embossing powder (embossed several layers, then stamped before the last layer cooled. The best thing about it was if you messed up, you can just heat it again and redo it!)

No comments: